About the Role
Lilly & Lotus are Central Queensland’s event & floral superstars & we are looking for another experienced superstar florist to join our growing team!
Located in the heart of Rockhampton & servicing all of Central Queensland and beyond, we are heavily booked for weddings and events & continue to grow each & every year.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with hands on floristry experience who has the following attributes:
• A unique creative flair.
• Ability to consistently design and create amazing floral installations and arrangements that uphold our brand’s reputation and style.
• Work efficiently & without direct supervision.
• Be a personable & supportive team member.
• Ability to create fond & memorable impressions with our clients so they enjoy their interaction with our brand.
• Have leadership qualities & the willingness to guide and mentor less experienced/confident team members.
• Ability to maintain the highest quality of work whilst working in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
• Have the skills & willingness to manage event floristry design from initial enquiry to execution.
• Be organised & maintain a clean & safe workplace.
• Understand the importance of delivering on time and expectations each and every time.
It is essential that you have the following:
Hands on floristry experience
A car and licence
Availability to work most weekends (mainly Saturday).
We are a small and close-knit team of creatives who work seamlessly together to create the highest calibre events & to be successful in this role you will need to be in love with all things floristry and events and be someone who wants to be involved in placemaking events within the region.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume & portfolio to email@example.com